Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!!


Apple 03
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$40.00, plus shipping

It's that time again!  Leslie is doing it again~  Thirty paintings in thirty days in January  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I am very excited about participating in the challenge again, trying to complete a new painting daily.  Not making any promises on how many paintings or what they will be.  I am in the middle of a large commission I need to finish!  So much to do, so little time.....wait it's a new year!  Lots of days to come!

This is the first painting~ 

I started with an Apple, very dark......probably because my back hurts, feeling very dark at the moment!  

Apple 03 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.
This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $40.00, plus $8.00 United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Check back tomorrow....probably a pear and definitely lighter!

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

No comments: