Friday, May 05, 2006

On the Easel




I have moved!!

This site allows me to add pictures to my posts, so this should be more informative to visitors.

I have been busy renovating the studio, making the most of the small space. I painted the room "Glazed Pears" which seemed quite fitting. Courtney calls it off-white. Hopefully, the studio will be finished and ready to go again by Sunday night.

When I get back in the studio, I have been working on the composition for a wine bottle painting using my blue wine bottle collection. Yes, I choose wine because of the bottle. So far I have been pretty lucky, I have only run across one really intolerable wine that I bought because I liked the bottle.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like the new set up.

Torrie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I just love your work! Good luck in your new studio. We look forward to more very special art. Tim & Tom