Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Day!!

EBSQart.com, "Art of the Day"



I am so excited. I have been a member of EBSQart.com since November 2005 and this is the first piece to have been selected as "Art of the Day". It is such motivator. This past weekend I started a companion piece to go with this Martini.

I have also started a larger Magnolia. This time on a 16 x 20 gallery wrapped canvas. I vaguely remember the small magnolia not coming together easily, I have my fingers crossed on the larger one.

I took the baby back to school yesterday, "Go HEELS!" It was sad to leave her once again, but I have Miranda and Sadie to keep me company.

I did not get as much painting done over spring break like I wanted, but the house is clean, the yard is looking good, and now its time to paint!

Thanks for checking in and your continued interest in my art. I have some surprises coming up....Marine art!! I am thinking of painting a boat.....also, getting back to my roots with some new Western art. Cowboys and cows!

Happy Spring!

Torrie

No comments: