Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Rooster II, New painting available!

The Rooster II
12" x 12" Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~SOLD~

This is the newest Rooster painting available for purchase at my EBSQart.com gallery or in my Etsy.com Store. I have really enjoyed getting back to painting roosters. It was a pleasant break from the weekly painting challenge.

Miranda and I are currently recovering from all the "Fair Food"--caramel apples, funnel cakes, vinegar fries (I did not eat those.....or the fried pickles). The roasted corn looked really good....but I had the Bar-B-Q, onion blossom, and peach cobbler-with ice cream, whip cream, and pecans. Good thing the county fair is just once a year.

Miranda brought home another fish that she won throwing balls in a fish bowel. I am sending it to live with Courtney in Chapel Hill with her fish Gil and Gabby. Sebastian, the goldfish the girls won at the fair six years ago does not want company, so Midas is currently living in a travel tank. I did not know that fed well and given a clean tank to live in, a goldfish can live thirteen to fifteen years! Sebastian, the county fair fish from six years ago is currently in a 20 gallon $250.00 tank set up living like a king!

I will be attempting paintings from the reference photos that we took at the Fair. Maybe small watercolors at first. I will let you know.

Next up!

I am going to finish the pear painting and then I better clean house and do laundry. It will be time to get back to the real world for a while.

Check in with you later.....

Torrie

No comments: