Friday, March 26, 2010

New Tea with Mint and Lemon Painting~

Tea with Mint and Lemon II
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
~Sold~

This composition was painted again, this time on a gallery wrapped canvas.

Tea with Mint and Lemon II was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. This painting can also be placed on a small display easel. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting sold 4/2/2010

UP NEXT~

I should be finished with my Lily Pond paintings by the end of the weekend. I have also finished a second teacup painting, and will be finishing my cup of coffee on red this evening. So much to do, so little time.

Spring is here, the trees and blooming around Charlotte. I will have to take time to drive around and take pictures. They are all so pretty.

I am still planing to do a series of painting from my porch. The weather is just perfect and the porch is ready to go!

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie


1 comment:

JRonson said...

Oh I loved the lemon ! :)