Thursday, September 30, 2010

Elegant Pear ~ New Pear Painting ~

Elegant Pear
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I named this Elegant Pear because of the deep rich tones of gold with dark green gray background, muted but rich~

Elegant Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

Up Next~

I am almost finished with a larger cupcake painting. This one features two cupcakes with pink frosting. This should be finished in the next day or two~

I have started a large painting for Miranda. It is a Lily Pond painting, but it will be done in shades of brown, blue, and turquoise. Yes, this is a stretch, I am working with my imagination ~ and I don't have much of an imagination. I will post pictures ~

The leaves are starting to change color and the weather is turning cooler.....may be it is time for a few fall landscapes.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: