Thursday, December 09, 2010

Pear Commissions Finished~

The Little Red Pear
4" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas


The Little Olive Pear
4" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas


The Yellow Pear II Redux Again
4" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

I am working on several commissioned paintings getting ready for the Holidays. A collector requested several of my previous paintings to be recreated in the 4" x 6" size. I love painting pears and this was a fun commission.

I am currently working on a cow commission. I don't paint many cows and this collector requested a black and while cow. I have painted two and will be making the final touches on the second cow tomorrow and will post pictures soon.

Next up~

I am working on a Lily pond painting, a landscape, a portrait, and more pear paintings. So much to do, so little time. Hopefully, I can make time to paint a little something new for the Etsy.com store.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: