Saturday, May 21, 2011

Large Pear Paintings~


Big August Pear
18" x 24"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


Really Big Red Pear
18" x 24"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

This is what I have been working on lately. Two large pear paintings were commissioned by a collector who wanted two more pear paintings to go with the one she purchased earlier this year. They will be shipped out as soon as the varnish dries.

Up Next~

Painting for fun~

I am painting a cat for the Daily Paintworks Challenge "The Whole Cat and Caboodle Challenge." I may not be a "cat" person but I do love painting them. This painting will be available or purchase when it is finished.

There is a new series in the works......

"Chapel Hill"

I still can't decide if it will be a watercolor series, or maybe a little bit of everything - pastel, watercolor, and acrylic. Check back again soon for more updates.

Thank for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: