Saturday, June 04, 2011

Bird Nest on Red ~ New Nest Painting

Bird Nest on Red
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I am having so much fun painting bird nests. It is like an addiction. I have started another one today.

Bird Nest on Red was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase using the PayPal button above or at my Website Gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Up Next~

I have started a new nest painting~ I couldn't help myself, they are too much fun. This one has a blue background and is going to have some green in the nest, maybe a leaf or two.

I have almost finished a large (18" x 24") gold pear painting. It should be done by the end of the weekend.

The commissions are coming along. One is a poppy landscape. I will post pictures when it is finished.

Now, off to paint~

Torrie

No comments: