Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mi Flamingo

 
Mi Flamingo
6" x  6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


This is my entry in the Daily Paintworks "The Gift Challenge II" . You were to paint a gift that you were given. Well, I am one of "those" people that collects Pink Flamingos. My family and friends have been adding to my collection giving me pink flamingos for special occasions and bringing me flamingos when they travel. This is a painting of my two favorite things~ a Pink Flamingo (a wine bottle stopper) and Diet Coke.

Mi Flamingo was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. 

This painting has sold.

This has been a busy weekend~ but not very successful painting.  I tried a boat painting.  Major fail!  I will be working on something else tomorrow...maybe a pear!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: