Monday, July 16, 2012

The Speckled Egg

 

The Speckled Egg
6" x  6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

A single speckled egg in a small bird nest with baby blue, soft pink, and a hint of green in the background.

The Speckled Egg was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

So much to do...so little time.  I have a second nest painting almost finished, and several canvas lined up and ready to go with ideas scribbled on paper underneath......I have a bad memory, don't want to forget what I want to do next~

Check back again soon,

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

1 comment:

Sharon Whitley said...

This is great Torrie, really like it. I have your glass of red wine on display in my kitchen - trouble is every time I look at it I get the urge to drink a glass!!! But don't worry I resist temptation - usually!