Monday, August 20, 2012

Coffee


Coffee
6" x 6" 
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I participated in the "Nibblefest" contest on eBay several years ago, but no recently.  I have been wanting to jump back into the fun with the other participating artists for some time, but there is always something that comes up.  I finally sat down and took the time to participate this month.  ~ The theme was "coffee", one of my favorite things to paint!

About Nibblefest:  Nibblefest is a monthly themed art contest. Contests run from the 20th to the 27th of every month. All artwork is listed on eBay.com at 99¢ no reserve! 

Coffee was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality canvas panel with painted sides.  Painting can be framed or placed on a small display easel.   Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

Now back to painting~

In between getting ready for the next wedding coming up in September, I am working on cupcakes, roosters, and more pears~

Thank you for stopping by~ come back again soon!

Torrie

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great painting! And how thrilling to be a part of the auction! I hope this one fetches a pretty penny for you. Great job!

Torrie Smiley said...

Thanks Heather! This should be fun, I am so glad I slowed down long enough to participate. I plan on continuing every month, but I always make big plans ;)

T.