Sunday, October 07, 2012

Lemons with Hydrangea

 

Lemons with Hydrangea
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~

So I grabbed the two lemons out of the fridge and told Kevin he could do without them for a couple of days.  The vase is really a soap dispenser, the top broke and I almost threw it away....until I stuck a flower in it~  and it became a painting!

Lemons with Hydrangea was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Gessobord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.


This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $35.00, plus $8.00 United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Now off to paint a pear...maybe then a rooster!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: