Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pear with Friends

 
Pear with Friends
6" x  6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase


Pear with Friends was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.


This painting is currently available for purchase can also purchase in my Etsy.com store.

I have finished and delivered the paintings for the Mystery Art Show next week.  I will be posting the available paintings throughout the coming week before the show.  I have started another large commissioned painting of bird houses and working on studies for a Notre Dame football painting.  I will be posting small paintings in between working on the commissions.

So much to do, so little time~  Spring is here!  I will be painting flowers and lots of them!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: