Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Robin's Blue Eggs II


Robin's Blue Eggs II
16" x 20" 
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

As I have mentioned before, I feel like this year is getting away from me!  I am feeling so much better and the warm days filled with sunlight are fabulous~

Robin's Blue Eggs II was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas. The gallery wrapped sides are painted to allow for hanging without a frame.

This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $200 which includes United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store

Up next~

Who knows!  I am going to pull out a new white canvas and stare at it until something comes to me.....

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: