Monday, June 02, 2014

Orange and Grapes

 

Orange and Grapes
5" x 7" 
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
Available for Purchase

I love this one!  I should paint oranges more often.  It was fun to paint and so hungry painting, I ate the prop before I was finished.   That is why I paint so many pears.  I don't like pears and don't eat them, so they last for several paintings~  

Orange and Grapes was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery Ampersand Gessobord. Painting can be placed in a small frame and also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59.  You can also purchase from my Etsy.com store.

This is the last of the paintings from the weekend~  Thinking of what to paint next.....maybe landscapes!  

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: