Monday, September 01, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days ~ Day One! Lucky Pears II

 
Lucky Pears II
5" x 7" 
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~

It's that time again.  Time to play with Leslie Saeta!   ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta begins today!   I did not choose a theme for this months' work, I am going to paint what comes to mind each day~ I will be taking suggestions if I get stuck.  Today's work was requested by patrons at FineArtAmerica.com.  They wanted a new version of Lucky Pears from 2011.  So to start the month, this is Lucky Pears II.

Lucky Pears II was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. 

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59. You can purchase from my Etsy.com store.

I am looking forward to daily painting~  check back tomorrow to see Day 2~

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

1 comment:

Sheila said...

These are wonderful!