Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Day Six! Really Red Pears

 

Really Red Pears
5" x 7" 
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
Available for Purchase 


Day Six!  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta   I love this one! 

Really Red Pears was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on museum quality Ampersand Gessobord with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting can be placed on a small easel. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.  

This painting is currently available for purchase from my Etsy.com store.

Tomorrow, I smell lemons!

Thanks for stopping by~


Torrie

1 comment:

Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece said...

Hi Torrie. Love your red pears.
I get your blog on Netaworked Blogs and I can't remember if I've invited you to post on my blog yet. I'm having an ART PARTY where the 30 in 30 artists can post their work, vote and win prizes. Hope to see you there. www. paintamasterpiece .blogspot .com