Monday, January 04, 2016

Day Four! New Year Cherries


New Year Cherries 
6"  x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Day Four of the 30 paintings in 30 days with Leslie Saeta.  This is my all time favorite cherry painting.  I love how it turned out!   The soft-fuzzy look is intentional, kind of, --I really don't know how I did it---but I hope I can do it again!

New Year Cherries was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. 

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59.00.  You can purchase from Daily Paintworks.com or my Etsy.com store. 

Day Five may be delayed......Miss Stella needs a bath!  

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: