Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Ballerina Painting ~ The Swan IV

The Swan IV
16" x 20"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I have finished the second large ballerina painting. I love painting ballerinas.

The Swan IV was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.


This painting has sold. To see paintings currently available for purchase, please visit my website, or my Etsy.com store.


I have been asked to paint more pear paintings. After looking through my online stores, I do need to add a few pears in different sizes. Watch for new pear paintings on 6"x 6", 8" x 10", and 16" x 20" gallery wrapped canvas.


Well, off to get busy, I am still unpacking boxes from the move....and mom's upcoming visit is just weeks away!


Stop by again soon,


Torrie

No comments: