Saturday, October 23, 2010

Little Green Pear ~ New Small Pear Painting~

Little Green Pear
6" x 6"
Original Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase


A small pear painting in shades of green with touches of yellow. A loosely painted background in shades of blue.

Little Green Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase in my Etsy. com store.

Up Next~ 
I will be painting all day today~ working on a variety of small paintings. I have started a large Monet-like lily pond painting for Miranda in shades of brown and blue. A bit of a departure for me. If it comes out the way it looks in my head, I plan on painting one to include in my stores.
Well, time to get busy~ I am a bit behind on my posting. I have finished a new bird's nest painting and will be posting it online later this evening, after the good painting light is gone.
Thanks for stopping by~
Torrie





No comments: