Thursday, January 27, 2011

A new fun painting~ Canadian Beer

Canadian Beer
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


This was such a fun painting to do! I will have to paint more beer! I am currently finishing commissions, but after that there will be more beer bottle paintings.

Canadian Beer was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

I have been painting on a large scale for the upcoming show in May. It was nice to do a small painting for a change.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

2 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

It is fun. I look forward to more!

Mermaid's Palette said...

Torrie-
I like it! I paint a lot of wine bottles and corks, but not a beer bottle yet. That would be a painting my boys would appreciate- they aren't really into what I usually paint and rarely ask me to paint for them.
Sheryl