Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tornadoes! The last of the small studies


Tornado VII
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


Tornado VIII
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


These are the last of the small tornado studies. I have started the larger 22" x 28" painting for the client. I will post the picture when the larger painting is finished.


Tornado VII and Tornado VIII was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.

These paintings have sold.

Now to the really big news~ I am now using my new MacBook. I love it! Things are a bit different than the PC, but I am catching on.

I am painting like a crazy person, catching up with commissions and finishing my half-started neglected paintings. Check back again for what comes up next!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

1 comment:

Oil Painting on Canvas said...

lovely use of colors i like this thanks for sharing