Saturday, June 09, 2012

Porch


Porch
5" x  7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Textured Claybord
~Sold~

This is my entry in the DailyPaintworks Cropping Challenge. I focused on the Victorian porch with the wicker chair and hanging baskets. I enjoyed this porch painting and will have to do more. 

After working so hard on the painting, I asked Kevin what to name it, (I should have known better). He mumbled something about Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam and played some awful song.......so, this painting will be called "Porch" after the Pearl Jam song, for Kevin.

This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $40.00, plus $8.00 United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

I have been working on a portrait of my granddaughter ~ might better get that finished before she gets any older.  I have a commission for a new tornado painting, and I still need to get busy on my new teacup painting.  

I am thinking of painting my flamingos for the new Challenge at DailyPaintworks.com.  There is so much to do and so little time!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


No comments: