Monday, September 23, 2024

Hanging out with the Kids!

 



The past few weeks have been filled with the kids and travel!  I went to Charlottesville, Virginia to see the kids and celebrate their anniversary.  Charlottesville is not that far from Charlotte and the scenery is beautiful.  It makes me very anxious to get started on new landscape paintings.

Then a quick trip to the country to celebrate Miss Lucy's 10th birthday.  We watched her soccer game and then had a birthday cookie.  While in Casar, I noted a barn that needs to be in a landscape painting!  Good thing I will going back in a couple of weeks.

The Guild of Charlotte Artists major event ~ the PopUp Market at the Mint Museum was this past weekend.  I had a blast!!  I did not sell my work at the market.  When the event was in the planning stages, I was still working full time so I didn't have time to devote to painting.  I volunteered to help the artists unload and set up their booths.  It was so much fun, and very inspiring to see so many wonderful artworks in one location.  


Now off to finish updating my studio~ 

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie


No comments: