Monday, November 20, 2006

New to Ebay

Rooster III
Available on Ebay

Dancing Rooster

Available on Ebay

http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art

These are the two newest paintings available on Ebay. I will be painting more roosters, but I have some other things I have to do first.

I am finishing up a new painting of Chapel Hill that will be ready by the weekend, hopefully. I have started an entry for the Flower of the Month Show on Ebay. I have to have it completed by the end of the month.

I also have a portrait commission to have done before Christmas.

The next wine painting will be a Merlot. It is also in the works. There is just so much to get done.

Then there is that whole Turkey and green bean casserole thing.....so much to do...I am a very lucky women.

Check back soon for the progress.

Torrie

No comments: