Sunday, November 26, 2006

Spring at Chapel Hill

Spring at Chapel Hill
Spring at Chapel Hill is now available for purchase in my Ebay store. I hope your Thanksgiving went well. Mine was filled with cooking and eating and cleaning! It was really wonderful. Courtney helped with the tree decorating this year. Miranda was only here for Thanksgiving day, she works retail, so I will not see much of her until after Santa goes back home for the year. Courtney is headed back to Chapel Hill today. I will be cleaning gutters and hanging Christmas lights.

Next on the agenda:
I have drawn out the flower-of-the-month Pansy painting for the EBSQ show. Time is running out, so I will be working on that later today.
I have a pet portrait in pastel commission to complete before Christmas, that will be next.
Then, hopefully, I will finish the half dozen or so paintings in progress to close out the year.
The holiday season frenzy has begun!
Torrie

No comments: