Thursday, June 07, 2007

Green Pears on Linen - New on eBay

Green Pears on Linen - 2007

New to eBay for auction: Green Pears on Linen - 2007
I have done this composition several times before. I have painted this quite large (24 x 36) and it hangs over my stove in the kitchen and I have painted as a commissioned piece. Every time I paint it, I do not try to copy the last painting I did, but use the reference photo. It is fun to look back and see the difference in how I have progressed both as an artist and how the different moods and events at the time have put subtle differences in the painting. I always think the one I have just completed is the best, but as with everything, beauty is strictly the opinion of the current viewer.

Please enjoy, Green Pears on Linen - 2007.
Torrie

No comments: