Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Painting - Red Wine - Oil on Canvas Panel

Red Wine

http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art

This is the newest listing in my eBay store. I am sorry it has been so long since my last post and I have not been painting as much as usual. I have not been feeling well....(which is really not me, I burn the candle at both ends and stay busy) so it slowed me down quite a bit. I am getting back to my old self, but I have to get used to the idea of eating right, exercising, and taking care of myself. I will be in the studio steady for the first week in July. There will be new art, both oil and acrylic. I also hope to start some watercolors of the trip to the Tall Ships Festival in Charleston.

Thanks for waiting for the posts and the new art.

Torrie

No comments: