Friday, August 24, 2007

New Watercolor Series

Low Country One

So many ideas, so little time. This is the first of what will be a series of small watercolors. They will all be 5" x 7" of varying watercolor papers from 140 - 300 lb, both hot and cold press. I will be painting my favorite things in watercolor which will include: A variety of landscapes, but quite a few of the low country of South Carolina. I will also be doing pears, martinis, and wine art and possibly throw in a few cowboys. These will all be listed on eBay for auction starting at 99 cents as soon as they are finished.

I will be painting larger works using acrylic on canvas as always with a few small oil paintings in between.


Remember, auction paintings are listed on eBay only. Paintings in my eBay store are also sold in my Etsy.com store, so if you are watching a painting in my eBay store and it disappears, it was probably sold at other websites or in the local gallery here in Shelby.

Links to the stores:

eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5228436

Thanks to all my collectors!

Check back again soon. I will be painting this weekend!

Torrie

No comments: