Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New to Squidoo

Lost Marbles Series Seven

So many websites, so little time. I have a new "lens" at www.Squidoo.com I really do like this site. It gives links to current paintings on eBay of mine and some of my favorite artists too. There is also a spot for blog updates and other fun stuff. I will continue to blog and you can also visit my new Squidoo site:

http://www.squidoo.com/TorrieSmiley/

I am almost done with the portrait of Nik and Murphy. It should be done on time for the portrait swap on www.ebsqart.com but just barely. I hope she likes it. She did a wonderful job on my portrait with my two girls in the background. I love it!

I am almost recovered from my cold and I did manage to spread it to at least one other person...even though I stayed in, Courtney's friend visited over the Thanksgiving Holiday and she did catch it. Sorry Lindsay.

We had a wonderful fun and food-filled Thanksgiving Holiday. I should have just enough time to lose the Thanksgiving pounds before Christmas.

New artwork on the way....something new and different, to be listed in December.

Thanks for stopping by.

Torrie

No comments: