Monday, November 19, 2007

Under the Weather

California Poppies III

Available for Purchase at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art


Sorry, I have not been around. Miranda came down with pneumonia and I took really good care of her, until she passed it on to me. I am not the stay-in-the-bed kind of person, but this time I really had no choice. I had Sadie (Miranda's dog) and Stella (my dog) on each side of me in the bed with a huge box of kleenex and we slept and coughed and sneezed for days! I did get my flu shot earlier this month and was quite proud of myself, being proactive to stay healthy and busy this winter.......it is not even cold yet! Needless to say, I am off to a slow start to the busiest time of the year.

I have begun the portrait in the "Portrait Swap" contest at http://www.ebsqart.com/ but I do not like it and I have started over. Hopefully, this new start will be better.

I will try to get new art posted soon, but bear with me. This is the time of year for commissions for Christmas gifts and free painting time is hard to come by.

Courtney is coming home for Thanksgiving, so I am off to buy tons of food for the Holidays!

Thanks for checking in!

Torrie



No comments: