Sunday, April 20, 2008

Two More Green Pears, New Painting Today!

Two More Green Pears
6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$25.00 plus $7.00 shipping
Sorry, I have not been around.....my mother is here for a visit and we went to Atlanta this past weekend to see my sister graduate from college. Yeah! We had a wonderful road trip.
This is the last of the small canvas. I will have to get some more of these soon. But first! While on the road trip I picked up a new Flow Blue Pitcher. It will be the center of new still life paintings to come.
I also have an orchid in bloom. My little plant that has sat quietly in my studio has come to life with three magnificent blooms. This will be featured with my new little Japanese teapot in a still life.
I have new martini paintings on the way and I am still working on the "Monet-like" pond garden painting. This should keep me busy for a while.
I would like to thank all my new "fans" on Facebook! Thanks for keeping up with my art!
Well, I had better go.... so much to do, so little time.
Torrie

1 comment:

Georgia said...

I cant believe I came across your blog. I have noticed your martini paintings and have loved them. I am a member on ebsq as well and on etsy, which I didnt realize you had a store there. I just wanted you to know how much I love your work and I wish you the best of luck.