Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Two Gold Pears, New Painting Today!

Two Gold Pears
Two Gold Pears
6"x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for purchase $25.00 and $7.00 USPS shipping
click link to purchase
Two Gold Pears is the newest painting on the small 6" x 6" canvas I have recently been using.
Two Red Pears sold quickly after being listed on the internet. I am sorry for those who missed the opportunity to purchase. If you would like to commission one for yourself, just send me an email. You can also choose your size.
Staying too busy, but the paint is flowing smoothly!'
Off to the studio....the ideas are flooding in!
Thanks for stopping by.
Torrie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love this one Torrie! Such a reasonable price. I just had to pay the plumbers $5,500 so I am feeling a little tight right now, but if it's still available next month...
Debi McSwain