Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gold Pear with Grapes, New Pear Painting!

Gold Pear with Grapes

6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Available for Purchase

$25.00 plus $7.00 United States Postage

Gold Pear with Grapes in the newest small pear painting. It is available for purchase directly from my gallery, at eBay.com, or ETSY.com.

I am working on another small pear painting. Hopefully, it will be finished tonight. Check back again tomorrow afternoon to see if it is finished.

There is a Craft Fair in the works for October 11, 2008 in Charlotte (Craft Attack 2008). It is being hosted by a group of my Etsy Artist and Crafter friends. I will update you with more information and the website as it progresses.

Well, back to the studio. There has been so much distraction with home repairs, yard work, and the "real job" it is getting harder and harder to get into the studio to do my most favorite thing!

Check back again soon.

Torrie

No comments: