Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Pear Paintings Today!

Two Green Pears II
6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$25.00 plus $7.00 United States Shipping

Leftover Pear

6" x 6" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Available for Purchase

$25.00 plus $7.00 United States Shipping

Two new pear paintings! I have listed new small pear paintings in all the usual places, the etsy.com store, my eBay store, and my web gallery-- the links are to the right.

For those of you who are tired of all the pears. I will be starting an orchid still life painting tonight. I have a martini painting that needs to be finished and there is the landscape I keep threatening to finish.

Since the housecleaning fairy skipped my house, looks like I will have to clean house and do laundry for myself. I know there is a housecleaning fairy that keeps other houses clean. There has to be......who has time to clean house...

Thanks for stopping by to look at the new work!

Check back again soon!

Torrie


No comments: