Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Anonymous - New painting today!

Anonymous
16" x 20"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

This is my third and last entry into the "Ripped Off" Show at EBSQart.com. Barbara Jensen, an incredible artist, asked me to partner with her. I was thrilled with the opportunity. Barbara paints such beautiful women, it was hard to select just one. I chose to rip her Nora in Nets painting. I don't often paint nudes, so this was quite the challenge. I struggled with the face, so I just left it blank, but this also leaves the opportunity to use your imagination for the face. I had so much fun, I will have to paint more.

This painting is available for purchase at my Etsy.com store.

Now, more painting! I have been busy with "real life" and have not been painting as much as I like. Time to get busy~

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

No comments: