Thursday, July 30, 2009

Does This Make My Butt Look Big ~ New Rooster Painting

Does This Make My Butt Look Big ~
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

The Robin's Nest III
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$35.00, plus shipping

I have just finished two new paintings and they are currently available for purchase in my EBSQart.com online gallery and in my Etsy.com Store.

Does This Make My Butt Look Big is a fancy rooster admiring his brightly colored tail.

The Robin's Nest III is a much requested painting. I am glad I enjoy painting it, since I have done it several times.

I will be painting a colorful pear today on an 8" x 10" gallery wrapped canvas. It should be available for purchase by the weekend.

Well, time to take Stella for a walk and then off to paint.

Have a wonderful evening,

Torrie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe that's a cute title for that top one :)


I found your blog by browsing Lauren Alexander's followers.
She's generously donated one of her prints for a Giveaway on my blog. When you have a moment, come check it out on my blog here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/

Have a lovely weekend,
Kara Witham