Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Coffee and Cubes ~ New Painting!

Coffee and Cubes
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I take my camera everywhere in case something catches my eye for a painting later. This is Kevin's cup of coffee from the Flying Biscuit in Charlotte this past Saturday morning. This painting is available for purchase in my EBSQart.com Online Gallery and in my Etsy.com store.

I am very excited to be a featured artist included on the front page of EBSQart.com. Stop by the website to read my interview and see how all of this started~

This has been a very busy time and I am struggling to get everything I want to paint finished. I do plan on participating in the Different Strokes for Different Folks painting challenge this week. Everyone is painting cupcakes!

Well, off to the studio to paint something new!

Torrie

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Awesome!
Torrie, I love your art!