Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Golden Pear IV ~

The Golden Pear IV
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

The Golden Pear IV is a new pear painting available for purchase in my online EBSQart.com gallery and in my Etsy.com store.

I am so sorry I have disappeared for so long. This has been a very busy couple of weeks. I have been planning the baby shower for Audrey Grace and Miranda. There is a family wedding in November and that shower is the week before Miranda's~ Congratulations Andrea and Jeremy. I am busy planning a new studio ~ bigger and better ~ for more painting, and then there is that pesky "real job" working for the hospital.

I am almost finished with the Ballerina paintings. It has taken longer than I expected, but these are the largest ballerinas I have painted. I will be finished by the weekend.

My online stores are almost empty~~ I have to get busy! I keep hearing Miranda's voice in my head, what she is usually yelling at her dog Sadie "Focus Sadie--Task at hand!"

Well, off to the studio to paint~
Thanks for stopping by,
Torrie

No comments: