Monday, January 11, 2010

New Poppy Painting today~

Two Poppies
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~
I took the photos for this painting this past summer of the poppies blooming along Highway 74 through North Carolina. They were beautiful. I took several reference photos and then went on to painting other things. I came across some of the photos while moving the studio and decided to a paint poppies.

Two poppies is available for purchase by using the paypal button above or my online gallery with ebsqart.com or my Etsy.com store.

I am finishing up Lemons and Red Bowl for a commissioned piece and then getting busy with another Lily Pond painting. It is so nice to be painting again.

Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow~

Torrie

1 comment:

SharonWrightArtist said...

Gorgeous, love it. Was expecting it to be a BIG painting!