Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lemons on Blue - Happy Valentine's Day!

Lemons On Blue
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lemons on Blue was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted side to allow for hanging without a frame. This painting can also be placed on a small display easel. Lemons on Blue was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase using the PayPal button above or purchasing from my website, or my Etsy.com store.

Painting today. I am getting paintings ready for upcoming painting challenges. I am working on a still life painting of three oranges against a dark background. In the reference photo, the background appears to be black. I am going to mix a bunch of colors and make my own black instead of using a flat black color. Hopefully this will add depth and interest to the background of the painting. Hopefully, I will have it finished and posted by tomorrow evening. Here is the link to this months' challenge http://www.rookiepainter.blogspot.com/ Wish me luck!

Well, off to mix paint~

Torrie

No comments: