Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New Paintings Completed~

Lemons and Red Bowl IV
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
~Sold~
The Robin's Nest
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
~Sold~
The Cow
11" x 14"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
~Sold~
I have finished with this group of commissioned paintings that were to be completed before Christmas. The customers have been so nice and patient waiting on me to get back to work. I have a few more to get finished.
Up next:
I am painting Monet's Lily Pond at Giverny. I have a customer who has bought two of my lily pond paintings and has commissioned a third to go with the grouping. I will be painting the lily pond and including Monet's green boat that he featured in his paintings. This should be a fun commission to do.
Last but not least, I will be finishing up paintings that have been promised to the American Heart Association for the upcoming gala and auction.
It is nice to be back to painting on a regular basis.
Thanks for stopping by,
Torrie

No comments: