Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Red Pear ~ New Small Pear Painting

Another Red Pear
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~
A bright red pear with a soft vanilla white with a touch of olive green background. I also used the same deep blue-gray-green color I often use in my backgrounds. I just added a bit more off white.

Another Red Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold. To see other paintings available for purchase, visit my website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Up Next~

I am currently working on completing my painting for the Rookie Painter blog. I have also sketched out a new rooster painting. I have not painted a rooster in a quite a while, so this should be fun.

Hopefully, I will get to paint more this week~ in between playing with the family.

Check back again soon,

Torrie

1 comment:

Pam Holnback said...

Great strong contrast w/ the background. Love the loose brushstrokes.