Saturday, August 07, 2010

Red Cherries ~ New Small Painting~

Red Cherries
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Two bright red cherries with a loose painterly background and heavy shadows. I have painted variations of this composition before in watercolor and pastel. This time, I painted a light colored background with a loose painterly shadow.

Red Cherries was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

I will be finishing my small lemon painting, then I am thinking about painting a lily pond. It has been a while since I have painted one......but, there is that martini painting......

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

1 comment:

Angela Sullivan said...

beautiful cherries