Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Painting~ Three Figs


Three Figs
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
~Sold~


When time permits, I like to participate in the various challenge painting blogs hosted by several different artists and groups. I sometimes don't get finished before the submission time, but trying different compositions out of my "routine" is a wonderful learning experience. This composition is from Paint and Draw Together.

I love the way this painting turned out.
Three Figs was painted using professional grade acrylic paint on a museum quality canvas panel.

This painting has sold.

Up Next~
I have been painting like a crazy person and running out of time. I will have to finish all the paintings by the weekend to allow them to dry and be varnished in time or the show in May. I will be posting pictures of all the show paintings soon.
Thank you so much for stopping by~
Torrie

No comments: