Monday, November 21, 2011

Pink Flamingo III

Pink Flamingo III
8" x 10"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~



Pink Flamingo III was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

I am back~

The unexpected break was caused by the cold/bronchitis thing that has lasted forever! Trying to be creative when you can't breathe doesn't work. I am back to painting and the list remains the same with some new paintings added. I am working on the rooster painting. The large emu painting is in progress, and I will be participating in the toaster challenge at Daily Paintworks~

Also, I will be slipping in time to spend with family and the turkey thing....wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

No comments: