Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year Pear

New Year Pear
5" x 7"
Acrylic on Ampersand Claybord
~Sold~


Happy New Year! This is going to be the best year ever! The reasons too many to list. My New Years' resolution is to paint daily!

Of course I always start back to painting with a pear, I love painting them. This is the first of what will be many pears to come this year.

New Year Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. I have started using mostly boards for my small paintings. I love the smooth surface of the boards and they are so easy to slip into frames.

This painting has sold.

Thank you for stopping by to see the first painting of the year. Check back again, there will be many more!

Torrie


No comments: