Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting back to Work!


I have been away just a short while, but it seems like forever! Preparations for Wedding #1 ~ the shower and house full of family took a while. We had a wonderful time...just weeks to go before the wedding. Then a bit of down time before Wedding #2 in September. Here are a few things that happened while I was playing Mother of the Bride~


Dale loved his painting and it is hanging in his office in Kansas. I love creating special paintings for customers....I get crazy trying to get everything perfect, but the pictures the client sends me of the painting in its new home is fabulous~


Red Cherries has moved away to its new home in New York~



Flow Blue and Pomegranate, one of my favorite paintings, found a home with a Flow Blue collector in Michigan.

Prints of the following pear paintings sold in my FineArtAmerica.com store to a collector in Utah~

The Pear Chronicles 02


The Pear Chronicles 03


The Pear Chronicles 05


The Pear Chronicles 07

Getting back to the studio~ I have so many paintings floating around in my head that need to be on canvas before I forget them.

DailyPaintworks.com new challenge sounds like fun and I have just the perfect model for the painting~ my dog Rudy. Watch for that painting coming soon!

Now time to get to work!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: