Friday, April 20, 2012

Rose Red Pears


Rose Red Pears
6"  x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I often paint compositions several times using different colors and techniques.  I have painted this composition before but the pears were green.  I wanted to do a warm red version.  I am very partial to the color red.

Rose Red Pears was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.

This painting has sold.


Getting back into the routine of painting~ and spring cleaning in the studio.  I have pulled out the pastels, watercolor, and oil paint...thinking of playing with the different mediums.


Thanks for stopping by~


Torrie

No comments: